Individual kayaking route across Ter river - Colomers to Verges
Individual - Kayaking route across Ter river from Colomers to Verges
One of the most populars routes of the whole river. The section of the river between Colomers and Verges is easy, quiet and just perfect to do with your family.
You will be able to enjoy the big variety of flora that you'll find on both sides of the river. These will make it easier for you to see all kinds of lifestyles and animals such as birds, mammals and amphibians.
Enjoy a breathtaking scenery very close to the city.
Besides, depending on the age of all the people willing to do the activity (specially if they are kids), they will benefit from a special discount on the price of the route. Take a look at our supplement section!
If you are interested in discovering the eastern part of the Ter river and head to Verges, take a look at this route: • Canoeing from Colomers to Sobrànigues
Conditions of Individual kayaking route across Ter river - Colomers to Verges
Depending on the season of the year, certain sections of the river are closed in order to help the nesting of the birds of the area. Even though, this route is always open from March to October.
This activity takes about two hours. All routes are available from 9am to 5pm.
Please, use the "Comments" field during your booking process to let us know when you want to do this activity.
The price of these activity includes:
- The rental of the kayaks, with capacity for two adults and one or two kids
- An introductory class with an instructor that will guide you to the river and will show you the basic rowing technique as well as safety tips
- The whole route will be self guided
- Safety vests
- Waterproof bags in order to keep dry all your personal items
- Transfer to the starting point once your route is over
We recommend you to bring:
- A swimsuit or clothes that can get wet
- Special shoes (crocs, closed flops, old sneakers)
- Sunscreen and a cap or something similar in order to protect your head from the sun, compulsory during summer
- In case the weather wasn't the best (rain or wind), it's important to bring a thin windstopper
You might be interested...
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|