Parachuting in Empuriabrava - Costa Brava
Parachute in Empuriabrava - Costa Brava
Are you looking for thrills, would you like to feel intense emotions such as fear and adrenaline?
Sportravelling has exactly what you need! It is time to experiment with skydiving in Empuriabrava - Costa Brava.
An unique experience that you have to live at least once in your life! Jump into the void and enjoy your hardest sensation ever
You will discover an amazing and breathtaking landscape of Empuriabrava also known as the land of the sky where you will have a stunning view of the Cap de Creus and Roses’ Bay.
At the moment of the free fall aboard the small plane, you will fly until 3500-m height.
Fall from the sky at more than 200km/h and fly as a bird just with Sportravelling
Do not let them tell you!
Conditions of Parachuting in Empuriabrava - Costa Brava
This activity is available during all year from Monday to Sunday from 9h to 19h in summer and un winter from 10h to 15h
The complete activity lasts approximately 3 hours
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT:
- People who jump must always bring identification.
People under 18 needs an official certificate /authorization to do this activity of all parents legally guardians of the minor.
- For the parents who come physically with the child, we will need that once here sign the registration form and present identification, both yours and the minor's.
- For parents who can not attend the day of the jump, it is essential to hand in your authorization for the minor to do the tandem, along with a photocopy of your identification.
- * The minimum weight is 35 kg.
- To jump you need a normal physical condition.
- If you have about an illness or problem in particular, better confirm it with your doctor. Some diseases require a medical certificate that authorize making the jump and some other diseases do not allow its realization.
For people over 65 years old or over 60 years old weighing more than 90kg we need a medical certificate that expressly authorize it.
If the weight of the passenger tandem exceeds 90 kg, it is important that you tell us at the time of making the reserve. In this case the parachute jump should be carried out in the central hours of the day. If you do not communicate and the passenger can not jump because the conditions are not right for your weight, you will lose the deposit.
It is advisable that the same day, before leaving home call us to know if the condition weather are suitable for jumping. We open at 9.30
The passenger must be dressed comfortably.
- ALWAYS have to bring: long, comfortable pants and slippers sport.
In summer, you can go in short sleeves, although the tank tops are avoided. The rest of the year you need to bring an an extra sweater more or less thick depending on the season.
In winter, it is advisable that the extra sweater be a polar and tight gloves.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|