Lebaniego Way – from Santander to Santo Toribio
Sportravelling offers you the opportunity to do the Lebaniego Way which is a pilgrimage route created in the 8th century to worship the Lignum Crucis, situated in the Monastery of Santo Toribio de Liébana. Según la tradición, el Lignum Crucis sería la cruz sobre la que fue crucificado Jesucristo. The Monastery of Santo Toribio also called Little Jerusalem was built in the 6th century and is very famous for the large influx of pilgrims welcomed since the Middle Age.
This 155-km way starts from Santander to go to Santo Toribio. It includes the accomodation during 7 nights, the breakfast and for the dinner it is necessary to select the supplement option during the booking process.
Conditions of Lebaniego Way – from Santander to Santo Toribio
Available all year round.
Services included in the price:
- Accommodation in hotels, traditional Galician homes and country homes.
- Rooms with private bathroom.
- Meal plan of your choice.
- Luggage transport between stages.
- Complete itinerary of the route.
- 24 hours Telephone assistance on route.
- Assistance vehicle in case of emergency.
- Informative dossier on the Camino de Santiago.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|