French way of St-Jacques de Compostelle-St-Jean-Pied-de-Port
Sportravelling offers you the opportunity to do the famous French Way of St-Jacques de Compostelle which starts from St-Jean-Pied-de-Port located in the French Basque Country to continue through the Pyrenees until Pamplona.
Pamplona is a very famous city in the world especially for San Fermín, the running of the bulls.
You will also discover the Napoleon Route because it crosses the Roncesvalles Mountain Pass at 1,450 meters high.
The landscapes of Roncesvalles are amazing and you will be able to see the wonderful Pyrenees. This 66-km-walk is an unique experience!
It is a duration of 5 days and the hotel is included in the price for 4 nights, the breakfast and for the lunch, you have to choose the supplement during the booking process.
Conditions of French way of St-Jacques de Compostelle-St-Jean-Pied-de-Port
Available all day round.
Included services in the price:
- Accommodation in hotels, traditional Galician homes, country homes, and charming hostels.
- Rooms with private bathroom.
- Meal plan of your choice.
- Luggage transport between stages.
- Complete itinerary of the route.
- 24 hours Telephone assistance on route.
- Assistance vehicle in case of emergency.
- Informative dossier on the Camino de Santiago.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|