Via ferrata in Tivissa
Via Ferrata Barranc de la Foig
This is a very accessible via ferrata that presents a low level of difficulty.
It is suitable for all types of people and at the same time it impresses with great aerial and panoramic views towards the Ebro valley and the Tivissa mountain range.
It is a good route to get into the world of the via ferrata, because although it is not very technical, it is spectacular as it passes through an aerial and leafy environment full of vegetation located on the north face of the Tivissa mountain range.
It can also be complemented (on request) with a rappel of about 20 meters at the end of the route.
Conditions of Via ferrata in Tivissa
- Duration: About 2 hours with approximation and return.
- Equipped Length: 580 meters
- Total drop: 165 meters
- Total length: 4'1 kilometers
- Difficulty: k2
- Rappel: Optional. We need to notify you before
The price includes:
- Briefing on technique, security and tourism
- Technical equipment such as, Helmet, harness and thin strips
- Professional Staff during all the activity
- Accident insurance
We recommend you to bring
- Confortable clothes and shoes
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|