Descent of the Ebro river by kayak
Sportravelling offers you a kayak tour that will let you enjoy the fantastic descent of the river Ebro from Vinebre to 'bowl of Móra' (Móra d'Ebre).
This activity will leave you with good memories because the course of the river you will follow is surrounded by a natural environment ideal for kayaking.
You will also have the opportunity to discover the islands and the currents of the Ebro River.
If you want to try kayaking in the heart of an original environment with natural elements and historical remains, do not hesitate to book this activity.
Conditions of Descent of the Ebro river by kayak
The activity has a duration of 2h-2h30, depending on the pace of the group and the flow of the river.
The price includes:
- Initial technical explanation, tourism and security
- Choice of single kayaks, double, triple and quadruple (with children present)
- Vests and paddles
- experts accompanying monitors throughout the activity
- Transportation back to the starting point
- accident insurance and permits navigation
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|