Open kayak downhill in the Noguera Pallaresa
Sportravelling invites you to enjoy a sensational activity with open kayak, single or double, in the brave waters of the Noguera Pallaresa river and in the middle of the Pyrenees.
An open kayak where you will be assured, you control your route taking as reference the strength and intensity of the river.
Here is a collection of the different routes you can select in the supplements section:
- ITINERARY HORT DEL REI - ILLA (9KM): Descent to the Noguera Pallaresa. The section between the fast lifts only for the adventurers.
- ITINERARY ESCALÓ - LLAVORSÍ (8KM): A descent to enjoy the river. This section, runs between the brave waters and the most authentic landscapes of the Pyrenees.
- ITINERARY GERRI - COLLEGATS (10KM): Denscent in the Noguera Pallaresa river where you combine quickly and employment with spectacular beauty
- ITINERARY YETI - MOLETA (4.5km): Open kayak trip to Noguera Pallaresa where you will discover the full force of the river in a very concentrated tramp
These descents are about 2 hours depending on the season and the flow.
It is an activity designed for people with previous experience in the canoe world or for those who have already practiced this type of open kayak descent, because it requires a lot of attention and coordination.
If you want to live a unique adventure in the heart of the Pyrenees, in the brave waters of the Noguera Pallaresa, do not hesitate to try the experience.
Conditions of Open kayak downhill in the Noguera Pallaresa
The price includes :
- Professional guides (languages : Catalan, Spanish, French, English, German)
- Technical clothing : wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene shoes, life jacket, helmet (with GoPro support), rowing
- Transport from Llavorsí before departure and after arrival
Expert level activity. People with healthy physical conditions can participate to the activity. Minimum age required : 16 years in spring (12 years in summer) - 15 years without escorts We recommend you to bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses with straps, towel and change of clothes. Knowing how to swim is compulsory.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|