Discover Scuba Diving in Tossa de Mar
Take a breath into the water.. in TOSSA de Mar!
Are you on holiday in Tossa de Mar and you would like to discover the real feeling of breathing underwater?
Have you always been attracted to scuba diving? Then this is your chance to enjoy a great day of adventures!
During this activity, you will learn the basics of diving:
how to use the provided equipment in order to take your first diving and how to breathe underwater where you will experience the lack of gravity.
Are you ready to live a fascinating experience!
Conditions of Discover Scuba Diving in Tossa de Mar
DURATION OF THE COURSE AND AGENDA:
This is a one day activity which lasts approximately 3 hours. And it is the first step if you want to take the Open Water Dive course. An instructor will teach you how to use your equipment, how to breathe underwater, how to move underwater and the basic communication signals. Afterwards, the center will provide you with all the necessary equipment. They will take you to the beach and you will have your first dive, under the supervision of a professional instructor and at a maximum depth of 12m. After an unforgettable experience, you will be brought to the center again (there you will change your clothes and have a shower).
- No heart, respiratory or ear problems.
- No pregnant women should book this activity.
- In case you were experiencing any of these issues, a medical certificate must be submitted the day of the activity proving that you can do it without problems. If you do not bring this certificate with you, you will not be allowed to do the activity.
- Not flying for, at least, 12 hours after a diving is highly recommended.
- The minimum age to dive is 8 years old but always with their parents or guardian´s permission.
The price of the activity includes:
- Technical equipment and all the material requiered
- Certificated guides
- Diving insurance and the civil responsibility .
We recommend you to bring:
- Towel S
- Shower sandals
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|