Introductory course to mountain skiing in Vallter2000
Are you already aware of the basic skiing technique and you are willing to try mountain skiing?
We suggest you a half-day training that will be useful to learn the main characteristics and use of the specific equipment that you will use as well as the basic ascent and descent technique using mountain skis.
During the whole morning you will be accompanied by a mountain guide that will show you the way to follow and will teach you all the previous technical specifications.
Once you are finished, you will have experienced a bit of this type of skiing and you will be ready to initiate yourselves in this sport.
You will begin your route at the same Vallter2000 ski resort.
Besides, if you are a group you will get a special discount on the price of this activity! Take a look at the supplement section.
If you enjoy being surrounded by snow and have thought about making your stay at Vallter or Setcases longer, take a look at this package: • A whole weekend skiing at Vallter2000
Conditions of Introductory course to mountain skiing in Vallter2000
This activity is considered as advanced because it is necessary that the people booking it have previous experience on alpine skiing and have a minimum level of snowplough.
It lasts half a day (from 9am to 1pm, approximately) and it will start at 9am.
The meeting point with your guide will be the first car park of Vallter2000.
This activity can be booked for any day of the week, from December to March (both included).
These dates may vary according to weather and snow conditions.
The published price for this activity corresponds to two people doing taking the route.
If you are a larger group, you can get a special discount. Take a look at the supplement section.
If you book this activity you must bring the following:
- Mountain boots and skis, poles and skin that you will attach to the base of the skis in order to make uphill progress
- You have the chance to rent all the equipment paying in cash the day of the activity
- Appropriate clothes and waterproof windbreaker
- Sunscreen as well as sunglasses and gloves and a wool hat
- all the food and drinks you think you may need Remember to bring the appropriate equipment when doing the activity.
The price of this activity includes:
- The necessary accident and liability insurance
- Teachings of a certified mountain guide
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|