Bicycle tourism and MTB routes in Catalunya
Now you've got the possibilty of doing all those cycle routes that you always wanted to do, both across l'Empordà and la Costa Brava with the help of a certified guide that will join you throughout the route.
These trips are divided in two groups: the ones related to bicycle tourism, and the most technical and done with MTB.
Bicycle tourism is the same as sightseeing but while you are cycling. You move across paths, tracks or accessible roads. Its itineraries are not very difficult and, besides, they will take you to lots of different and interesting places.
MTB routes (mountain biking) use different bicycles that are used to cycle through mountain roads or tracks. These routes usually cross difficult terrains and require a minimum fitness and technique. Adrenaline is guaranteed.
- The whole area of la Costa Brava and l'Empordà is suitable for these sports.
- These are the areas that we suggest you and that are perfect for bicycle tourism:
- Creus Cape
- Green Ways: there are lots to choose, the carrilet way (from Olot to Sant Feliu de Guíxols through Girona, the ferro way (between Olot and Ripoll) or the route of the Ter (that follows this river from its source to its mouth)
Natural Park of the Volcanic Area of la Garrotxa
Banyoles' lake and surroundings
If you are looking for something more techinical, MTB is what you need. For this, we suggest you the following areas:
- Natural Area of les Gavarres
- Natural Area of l'Alta Garrotxa
- Pyrenees crossing
Conditions of Bicycle tourism and MTB routes in Catalunya
Depending on the number of hours that you decide to book this activity, its price will also vary. Take a look at the supplements field and there you will find all the different possibilities that we suggest you (1/2 day or 1 day). The price shown here corresponds to 1/2 day
The price of this activity includes:
- The guide
- Accident insurance and RC
The price does not include
- The rental of the bike
- The necessary equipment (helmet, clothes, shoes) -
- Photos of the activity
Please, use the 'comments' field that you will find during your booking process to let us know what would you like to do. We will confirm you if the activity is available during the day and hour you selected.
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|