Kayak route + Snorkel in Tossa de Mar | Costa Brava
Kayak tour in Tossa de Mar | Discover unique beaches and coves on the Costa Brava!
Sportravelling proposes you to enter the most beautiful and hidden corners of the south of the Costa Brava with this kayak route.
Departs from the Santa Maria de Llorell beach, and sail kayaking towards the south.
The route lasts 3 hours, including 3 differents stops:
- At the first stop you will enjoy a snorkel with 360º diving masks.
- The second stop is made near a small cliff, from where the bravest can jump.
- The last stop is to relax, recharge and sunbathe a little bit before returning.
With this route you will discover and explore the cliff area closest to the town of Tossa de Mar, with some very nice and experienced local guides.
If it's your first time in a kayak or canoe, don't worry, the guide will make you a small class with all the basic techniques you need to know, and they will help you whenever you need it.
They also have waterproof bags to store valuables and keep them dry.
What are you waiting to enjoy a great day exploring Tossa de Mar and the surroundings by kayak?
Conditions of Kayak route + Snorkel in Tossa de Mar | Costa Brava
Activity available between March and September
- Duration: 2/3 hours
- Difficulty: low
- Children: from 8 years old (need to know how to swim)
We recommend you to bring
- Sunglasses and cap
- Water shoes or sandals attached to the foot
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|