All terrain 4 x 4 Route | Sunset in vultures balcony
Sunset in 4x4 from "El Mirador de los Buitres" | Huesca
This time, we offer you a spectacular 4x4 route in every way, where you can enjoy a wonderful sunset from one of the most emblematic viewpoints of the entire mountain range.
In this unique enclave you can observe these birds and many more types in their natural habitat and you can also enjoy spectacular views of the Mallos de Riglo.
During the tour we have selected two stops that will always be fixed on our itineraries:
- In the first one, we will get to know Marcuello Castle and have spectacular views of the Ayerbe plain. In addition we will give a little review of the history of the castle to know some of its most famous stories of the castle.
- The second stop that we will make will be at the Vultures Balcony itself, where we will have a soda or warm coffee (it depends on the time of year). From there we will see all kinds of birds of prey, especially vultures; and we will wait until sunset so you can contemplate the wonderful sunset from a unique enclave.
In addition to these stops, we will attend to your requests and demands when making other stops to be able to take photos or see something in particular.
Conditions of All terrain 4 x 4 Route | Sunset in vultures balcony
Activity available during all year from Tuesday to Sunday previosly booked and confirmed.
It is available for people of all ages but for children under 1m 35 cm we will have to install an adapted chair for children
If the day of the activity you are late and because this delay your activity is cancelled, your book and your money will be lost.
Maximum places in th ATV -> 4 places
There are two meeting points where we could take you and bring you back:
- In the door of the town hall of Ayerbe
- Loarre's Church
This activity will start 2 hours before the sunset ( the final time will vary depending of the season )
- Lenght: 35 km
- Duration: 3 hours
Included in price:
- 4x4 Driver - Guide
- Accident and RC insurance
- Water and something to eat (snacks)
- Entrance tickets in Loarre Castle
What we recommend you to bring the day of the activity?
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|