All terrain 4 x 4 Route in Loarre - Huesca
4 x 4 OFFROAD Route to the Loarre's Castle
We propose you one of the best 4 x 4 routes in Huesca, a route that will take you to Loarre, a place well known in Huesca for its Castle, and mountains that have infinite hide secrets many of them impossible to imagine.
This ATV route that is called "Los Confines de Loarre" teaches us from the best known, Loarre Castle, an idillic place that is located in thee northern face of the Sierra. From where we can see the Pyrenees in all its splendor.
During the cross we will make 3 fixed stops.
- The first one will be at Loarre Castle, where you will take a guided tour (tickets included in the price).
- The second stop will be made in the shelter the Hermitage of Santa Marina, where we will stop to eat while we contemplate the views of the valley that we will have at our feet.
- The third stop will be on the north face of the Sierra de Loarre, so you can see the Pyrenees in all its splendor.
In addition to these stops, we can make others on demand on the fly so you can take photos or see something in particular.
Conditions of All terrain 4 x 4 Route in Loarre - Huesca
Activity available during all year from Tuesday to Sunday previosly booked and confirmed.
It is available for people of all ages but for children under 1m 35 cm we will have to install an adapted chair
If the day of the activity you are late and because this delay your activity is cancelled, your book adn your money will be lost.
Maximum places in th ATV -> 4 places
There are two meeting points where we could take you and bring you back:
- In the door of the town hall
- Loarre's Church
From Tuesday to Friday this activity will be done at 11h 15 a.m
Saturday and Sunday at 10h 45 a.m
- Lenght: 45 km
- Duration: 4 hours
Included in price:
- 4x4 Driver - Guide
- Accident and RC insurance
- Entrance tickets in Loarre Castle
What we recommend you to bring the day of the activity?
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
- Something to eat (snacks)
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|