Thermal Canyoning in the Pyrenees | Ravine Thuès-les-Bains
Live a great day of ADVENTURE practicing CANYONING in the hot springs of Thuès-Les-Bains | Pyrenees
Come and enjoy a unique ravine in the Pyrenees and live a full day of adventures with your family and friends
This is the one of the only sites in Europe where you can rappel by hot water waterfalls departures directly from thermal springs that sprout with temperatures between 35º and 55º.
This unique feature makes it one of the few ravines that is available throughout the year, although above all we advise its realization during the colder months form October to March
An ideal descent with a beautiful waterfall of 40 meters, under the passage of the mythical «Groc Train» that crosses this part of the Eastern Pyrenees.
Conditions of Thermal Canyoning in the Pyrenees | Ravine Thuès-les-Bains
This activity is available during all year with prior reservation and confirmation, although the best time to do it is from October to April
To confirm the activity you must be at least 2 people
This is an initiation ravine suitable for everyone over to 10 years old.
IMPORTANT: At the time of booking, you must write the name, weight, height and standing number of all participants in the COMMENTS FIELD DURING DE BOOKING PROCESS to prepare the insurance and choose the correct wetsuits
- Level of initiation | Little technical difficulty and a normal physical condition.
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Small slides.
- Several waterfalls to rappel down to 35 meters, the guide will secure you with an additional rope.
- 10 meter airborne rappelling.
- Go down rocky sections.
- Offsets with rope and handrails.
- You must know how to swim
- Half day, morning or afternoon shift.
- Duration of the activity: 3 hours according to group.
- Approach: 15 minutes.
- Return on foot: Immediate.
Included in Price:
- All technical material and equipment (certificate) required - neoprene 2 pieces included 5mm
- Professional guides with more than 20 years of experience ( Eng-Fr-Spa-Cat) 1 guide every 10 persons
- Accident, rescue and social liability insurances
- Photo report
The day of the activity we recommend you to bring:
- Spare clothes
- Thermal shirt - Under neoprene
- Closed sports shoes that can get wet
- Swimswuit (under the neoprene)
- Power bars and Water
- Something to eat after the activity
- Transport to the meeting point
|Telephone:||(+34) 972 18 32 46 / (+34) 639 45 72 46|
|Timetable:||from 9 am to 7 pm|